Featuring DOnald C. Dowling, Littler mendelson
TUESDAY, September 10, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET
Workplace investigations – they’re the same around the world, right?
That couldn’t be further from the truth. If you’re doing business globally, understanding the nuances of multinational investigations are critical.
Regulations vary widely, cultural norms play a huge role and properly conducted cross-border considerations can mean the difference between a successful outcome and significant legal consequences.
Join renowned international investigations expert and attorney Don Dowling from employment law firm Littler Mendelson. Don has extensive experience advising U.S.-based companies on outbound international labor and employment laws, and will discuss:
- Four key strategic considerations when conducting an international internal investigation
- The four process stages of an investigation
- Specific steps employee relations and internal investigators can take to conduct effective, compliant cross-border investigations
We are privileged to welcome Don. He provides counsel on a wide variety of global employment law matters, including codes of conduct and HR policies that guide operations in multiple jurisdictions, international compensation and benefits issues, whistleblower hotlines, cross-border internal investigations and HR compliance audits.
Read Don's bio here.
All attendees will receive a copy of Don’s most recent paper on conducting international investigations. There is no charge for this webinar, but seating is limited. Please register today!
- We will be using GoToWebinar.
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.