December 8, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET
Frontline people leaders are the most direct connection between a company’s brand and their employees. But in many cases, organizations don’t equip them with the tools to effectively manage employee issues. Training programs and templates are not enough as almost all managers still rely on manual tactics to document and track issues. This leads to inconsistent processes, inadequate documentation and ineffective resolutions related to employee issues.
This is why we developed managER, the first employee relations technology designed to help people leaders manage workplace issues consistently and efficiently.
Join our product team on Wednesday December 8 at 11 am ET as they talk about how ER and HR teams can enable people leaders to manage employee issues through technology.
- Manage day-to-day employee issues as they arise
- View employee history, providing context for the current issue
- Access policies and accurately document employee issues Receive real-time training and guidance on common issues
- Identify areas of concern across the organization related to misbehavior, policy, culture and inclusion
- Give business leaders and ER visibility into issues and patterns deep within the organization
- And more