Mandatory vaccine policies are a major issue facing business leaders, especially HR and Employee Relations leaders and practitioners.
Join us on this panel discussion where we discuss and offer practical tips on navigating these requirements and answer questions such as:
- What documentation is your organization collecting regarding vaccines?
- In which department or group does this work reside for your organization?
- What criteria are you accepting for employees who choose not to get vaccinated and who is the arbiter of making the decision to grant exceptions?
- How are you documenting these situations?
- How are you communicating these initiatives with your employees?
This panel is moderated by Rebecca Trotsky, VP Talent and ER Strategy and include panelists:
- Amanda Sullivan, Employee Relations Regional Manager at The Aerospace Corporation
- Curtis Samuels, Head of Employee Relations at Brighthouse Financial
- Jennifer Limsky, Vice President, Employee Relations at Prudential Financial
- Michele Sommer, Senior Director, Employee Relations at OpenText
For every webinar attendee, we have chose donate $10 to the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention.
Watch On-Demand today by submitting the form on the right!
HR Acuity is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.