Mandatory vaccine policies are a major issue facing business leaders, especially HR and Employee Relations leaders and practitioners.
Join us on October 26 at 11 AM ET. for a panel discussion where we discuss and offer practical tips on navigating these requirements and answer questions such as:
- What documentation is your organization collecting regarding vaccines?
- In which department or group does this work reside for your organization?
- What criteria are you accepting for employees who choose not to get vaccinated and who is the arbiter of making the decision to grant exceptions?
- How are you documenting these situations?
- How are you communicating these initiatives with your employees?
Panel will be moderated by Rebecca Trotsky, VP Talent and ER Strategy and panelists include:
- Amanda Sullivan, Employee Relations Regional Manager at The Aerospace Corporation
- Curtis Samuels, Head of Employee Relations at Brighthouse Financial
- Jennifer Limsky, Vice President, Employee Relations at Prudential Financial
- Michele Sommer, Senior Director, Employee Relations at OpenText
Attend the webinar and HR Acuity will give back!
For every webinar attendee, we will donate $10 to the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention.
HR Acuity is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.