Empowering People Leaders to Effectively Manage Employee Issues
People leaders are the most direct connection between your employees and your brand. Yet most managers aren’t equipped to effectively manage day-to-day employee issues. At the same time, ER professionals want to enable people leaders to handle issues with limited guidance from ER and drive more accountability with this important group.
Join us for this important panel discussion to find out how your colleagues are enabling their people leaders to master tough conversations, make sure their documentation is iron-clad and manage to achieve positive outcomes for employees and the company. Learn how others are:
- Engaging and collaborating with managers
- Developing training for people leaders that sticks
- Using technology and collaborative applications to help amplify leader effectiveness
This is a panel discussion and it will be moderated by Rebecca Trotsky, VP Talent and ER Strategy. The panelists include:
- Michael Rubino, VP of Customer Success at HR Acuity
- Kelly Rew-Porter, SVP of Global HR
- Stacey Lucariello, Leader of Talent and Performance Management at Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
- Jaune'se Tate (JT) Mitchell, Senior Director, Global Employee Relations at Thermo Fisher Scientific
For every webinar attendee, we will donate $10 to the Girls Who Code.