It’s never been more obvious or important: We need to talk about race at work. #BLACKLIVESMATTER has shined a light on issues that must be brought to the surface and conversations that must be had at work.
But how? How can we as employee relations start and facilitate these conversations? What are other organizations doing?
Join HR Acuity Deb Muller along with a distinguished panel of experts as we discuss these critical topics and take your questions.
Our diverse panel of corporate and social justice experts includes:
- Kristin Rummell Binkley, Principal, Athlone Consulting, LLC
- Kalimah Johnson, Lead Consultant at Soul Healing Consulting LLC
- Christin Merkel, Head of Organization Effectiveness, Verizon
- Debbie Pollock-Berry, CHRO, Save the Children
We will discuss:
- How are companies and HR practitioners helping employees talk about race and recent events such as #blacklivesmatter?
- How can we foster an environment that encourages open conversation?
- What other actions are companies taking to drive these conversations?
Watch the recording now!