I’ve worked with clients for many years on many different products, and I’ll say it’s unusual to hear the word “love.” But if you talk to our clients or check out HR Acuity reviews on product review sites, you will hear it come up again and again! Here’s just one example of a recent review:
“Nothing but Love”
We have had nothing but a positive experience with HR Acuity. From the top to the bottom. The Leadership is very passionate about Employee Relations and it shows. There are not ANY other products that I am aware of that are this in tune with what is happening with Employee Relations. This isn't just software - the community of support that has been created by HR Acuity is so, so, so valuable. Top Notch!
How can this be?
The answer is simple: Every single one of us here at HR Acuity is passionate about what we do, and our passion translates into everything we do. We’re committed to making workplaces fairer and safer for all employees one client at a time!
Here’s my take on the top 10 reasons why our clients love us.
- HR Acuity was built by HR for HR. Deb Muller, our founder and CEO, spent more than 2 decades as an HR practitioner and workplace investigator before starting an HR technology company. HR and employee relations thinking and processes are at the heart of everything we do.
- We partner with our clients. We don’t just sell a SaaS solution, implement the client and then touch base at renewal time. We partner with our clients and meet regularly to listen to their experiences, frustrations and suggestions and we share our best practices and recommendations based on their needs. Our client lifecycle is a journey where our clients learn so much from us, but we also learn a lot from them.
- We know that everyone learns differently. We have a proven New User Adoption Process that guides organizations through our features and functionality. For new users joining after the go-live process or users that may need a little more help, we offer the HR Acuity Academy, a web-based solution that steps new users through documenting cases, analytics and advanced features. We also have a Support Center that provides simple instructions on how to use the platform. Tips and hints are also built right into every step of our investigation processes. We give our users many ways to learn.
- We pride ourselves on exceptional support. Our Support Team specialists are experts and know that if a question comes in more than once that it’s time to write a new article for our Support Center. The Center contains answers to all the most frequently asked questions, so users have immediate access to the answers they need. If we keep getting a question, then we know it’s time to work with our product team to add a tip or change a workflow, so everything is intuitive. Our Support Team meets daily with our engineers to share knowledge and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- HR Acuity is more than just a software solution – it’s a community. HR Acuity conducts annual benchmark studies, hosts regional Roundtable events (virtually during a global pandemic), sponsors webinars and provides HR community support so our clients aren’t just using our SaaS solution, they’re trusting us as a knowledgeable resource.
- Intuitive approach – HR Acuity is intuitive and easy to learn. We don’t want a tool that is built by developers for developers. We provide a solution that works the way you work. We routinely hear positive feedback from new users about how easily they adopt our technology.
- Focus on innovation - We’re constantly evolving HR Acuity with innovative new features and functionality. We work to anticipate what our clients will need long before they know they need it. We understand workflows, integrations, technology and the need for state-of-the-art analytics.
- Learning from each other – The Client Success team meets weekly to share client stories of success, issues faced or resolved, and best practices. This regular feedback ensures that we all know what’s trending, how we can benefit from sharing knowledge across industries and clients.
- Collaboration – Our teams and CEO collaborate to drive product direction and define our product roadmap based on innovation, technology, product direction, feedback from prospects and partnerships with our clients. Technology challenges are like a big puzzle to us and we love to help clients automate and streamline their operations with best practice employee relations at the heart of everything we do.
- Honesty – If a client is sold something that doesn’t do what was promised it would or the implementation time is 3 times they were told, our partnership would be off to a bad start. Honesty and integrity are at the heart of everything we do, and it shows throughout our entire team.
Simply put, our clients love us because we love them back.
If you’d like to learn more about HR Acuity and how we work with clients to ensure their satisfaction, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com.
Mimi Larkin is VP of Client Success for HR Acuity, a technology solution that combines documentation, process, and human expertise so organizations can meet the challenge of managing employee relations in the modern world. Be proactive. Manage risk. Create a safer workplace.