Wednesday, February 16 • 11 am - 12 pm ET
As ER and HR leaders responsible for defining our organizations, it is our responsibility to provide clarity of scope and design consistent processes, as well as to hold both the ER team and its business partners accountable to execute procedures that will positively impact the business and employees.
Join our panel of employee relations experts to find out how they have designed their orgs and set themselves up to meet the biggest challenges in ER. Our panelists include:
- Dana Hawkins, Head of Employee Relations at Robinhood
- Megan Chiasson, VP, Head of Employee Relations at Capital One
Robert Steindler, Director, Employee Relations, HR Risk & Compliance at Serco
We will discuss how to:
- Gain internal buy-in and define the scope of your ER team
- Get the right skills sets on the team
- Define and communicate ER responsibilities within and outside of the ER team
- Architect for the right ER structure
- Enable scale and consistency for every size organization
For every attendee, we will donate $10 to DevColor - the global career accelerator for Black software engineers, technologists, and executives.
Every attendee will receive a copy of the Employee Relations Playbook: Designing and Optimizing Your ER Organization.